- Advocacy work for medtech and pharma industries
The MPP Association seeks to address existing and forthcoming regulatory challenges for combined products with the aim to create a reasonable and proportionate regulatory framework.
The focus of MPP activities includes but is not limited to:
- Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostics Regulations (MDR 2017/745 IVDR 2017/746) Regulations, and their upcoming implementing and delegated acts
- Amendments to the Medicinal Product Directive EU 2001/83 affecting combined products, in particular Article 117 of Medical Device Regulation EU 2017/745 amending Medicinal Products Directive 2001/83/EC
- Regulatory challenges for combined products in terms of digital health, post market safety, vigilance notifications, EUDAMED, labelling etc.
- MPP expert trainings and scientific knowledge base
MPP offers specialized, accredited training courses providing comprehensive and up-to-date insights on latest developments of relevant legislation for combined products.
- MPP annual conference
The MPP annual conference is the leading conference in the sector of products and solutions that combine medtech and pharma components. The event is dedicated to enhancing partnership between the pharma and medtech industries. The audience includes experts and professionals in the field of the EU Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostics Regulations (MDR and IVDR), digital health, combined products development, big data, user experience and precision medicines.